Clean, modern room

I really like the simplicity of a room. Your bedroom should reflect your personality. Clutter and messy is my worse enemy. I'm the type of person that feels relaxed, calm and motivated when I walk into a nice clean room. My head would start spinning if I see something unorganized or misplaced. Since we have 3 little dogs, I change my sheets and duvet every 2-3 weeks so tt feels like a brand new room each time. This weekend I spent couple of hours cleaning and organizing the house a bit. I took some pictures of the bedroom. I am still in process of decorating the office, guestroom and the master closet.








as you can see..our room is taken over by a 5lb Yorkie ^_^




{all images taken by me}

Comments

Popular Post

Last Minute DIY The Incredibles Baby Costume

:: bits of our home ::

Falling For Fall { Kaylee's edition }