Mission: Making Kaylee Laugh

9:23:00 AM

This video is too cute not to share! I just love when babies laugh..love it even more that it's my baby :) the mission is make her laugh really hard! the result? see for yourself!



You Might Also Like

8 sweet notes

  1. That is so cute - her laugh is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!! Baby laughs are priceless!!!!! So many exclamation marks because I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! i'm dying... this is too adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! i can't get enough yvonne!!!! so presh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was so super cute! love her laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! this is sooooo cute!! her laugh is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Simplyvonne Blog. Don't by shy, say hi! :)