Ruche Clothing

As a web graphic designer, I am very intrigue with cute website designs. I bookmark pretty much everything that I find interesting and also inspiring. Like week I came across Ruche clothing store. I love their website also! Ruche (pronounced "roosh" ) meaning a ruffle or pleat of lace, muslin, or other fine fabric used to decorate clothes. It is an online modern boutique store with a bit of vintage inspired style. Their clothing is at a reasonable price too.




1. Flowers de Monet Dress
2. Fluttering Tiered Leaves Top
3. Pink Sprouting Stitches Cardigan
4. Eternal Sunshine handbag
5. Pearls on a leaves platter earrings
6. Bella Donna Rose Scarf


View their lookbook.

Comments

Popular Post

Last Minute DIY The Incredibles Baby Costume

:: bits of our home ::

Falling For Fall { Kaylee's edition }