Featured on Creamylife

11:49:00 AM

The lovely Ludmila from Creamylife.com featured our home yesterday and I just have to share because she is such an awesome blogger and writer. She is also contributing author on Enterijer – Serbian site, which is more a guide for those people who embrace the art of designing and decorating. Thanks Ludmila for featuring me on your lovely blog! p.s. she's having $40 gift certificate giveaway to CSN store so go check it out!


She found me through Decomyplace-which is site where people all around the globe share their real living spaces and ideas. I first heard about Decomyplace few months back when the founder sent me an email because he saw my home tour on Flickr. He asked if I would join the site and share some of my home photos in there and so I did. He was super nice and actually upload all my photos up for me, and I had to do was become a member. =)

While I'm on this topic, I would also like to thank Going Home to Roost and Lovely Undergrad for also featuring my little nest and Rearranged Design for the lovely interview!

You Might Also Like

11 sweet notes

  1. I enjoyed the photos of your lovely home! It has so much character. You and your husband did a great job decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne,
    I really loved that feature! It was beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    :)Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great home and your closet. wow.
    Cute blog too. I'll be back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your home! I have a question... did you alter the expedite bookshelf from Ikea? We kinda did too for our dvd player, but I love the way you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @tatiana Yup it's the expedite from Ikea =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog, its so gorgeous!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just found your blog...your home is my dream home! I love modern/temporary design (especially white walls and dark colored furniture). I wouldn't want to leave my house if it looked like yours lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Yvonne!
    I am in LOVE with your design and blog.. more! :D
    I was browsing photos of your home through your flickr and it's soooo modern and chic! Please design my home when I get one! :)
    I also admire your wedding photos! Your traditional Vietnamese attire is so pretty!

    Congrats on all your features, your work is definitely well deserving!

    I am definitely following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. really loved that feature! It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Simplyvonne Blog. Don't by shy, say hi! :)