{ Nursery Prints }

12:59:00 PM





Preview of some pieces I did for our nursery. To keep the consistency throughout the room, I use the same color scheme that we will be using for the nursery. So far we like the name Kaylee but we are not 100% sure if this is name we will be naming her just yet. Got about few more months to decide :)

So far Hubby painted one wall in the nursery, I wish it was all done so I can start doing all the fun stuff with the room. Argh Im so impatient! lol

BTW-When I was designing these, I was very inspired by Madebygirl and Penny People Designs prints.

{ Hope everyone had a great weekend, I had a 3 day weekend so It was kinda hard to get back to work this morning }


You Might Also Like

7 sweet notes

  1. ahhh these are soo super cute! and i LOVE the name kaylee, it's very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute prints! i totally adore the color scheme. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the owl print... super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just want to let you know that the ABC print is missing an "L" Just thought I'd point that out for you :) Love the prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha OMG thanks for pointing that out! I rearranged it so many times and didnt even realize it!! O_o

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented!
    love the colors and the NAME KAYLEE!
    Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soo cute! how's everything going? you're almost due! OMG how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Simplyvonne Blog. Don't by shy, say hi! :)