A Surprise Baby Shower } At work!!!

9:48:00 AM

I have to say this week has the best week ever! Over the weekend, my friend threw me a gorgeous baby shower with our close friends. If you havent seen the pictures, they are pretty awesome with sweet details! I still cant get over it!! oh it's not over yet, at work my Manager and co-workers threw me a surprise lunch baby shower!! My mouth dropped to the floor when I walked into the restaurant filled with lovely faces all waiting for me. I seriously feel so loved this week!

I wish I had put on a lil makeup that morning and wear something cute because I barely had any sleep that day and was running late for work O_o









We played games, had cake, good food, awesome presents, and best of all great people!
{ Check out my other baby shower }


You Might Also Like

5 sweet notes

  1. both your baby showers look amazing! i hope everything goes well for you as you near the end of your pregnancy :) beautiful blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a thoughtful surprise from your coworkers :)

    It's easy to tell that they love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!! I am three months prego! Looking forward to a shower already! haha. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww....what a loveLee surprise! i bet it was so much fun! yay for surprise baby showers!

    happy friday sweet pretty mom to be!

    xo,
    alely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Simplyvonne Blog. Don't by shy, say hi! :)