These little hands

9:13:00 AM

Testing out my new camera (yes again) with Kaylee yesterday and got pretty awesome shots of her..so I just had to share! I have been shooting in Av mode (Aperture-priority) to get depth of field (blurred background and sharp foreground)






Kaylee is such a great model for mommy! She is so fascinated with hands at the moment!

I will be doing an engagement photo shoot for a dear friend this weekend. I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time since this is my first time doing a shoot for anyone. O_o I'm just honored that she want me to take her photos! Happy weekend everyone!


You Might Also Like

16 sweet notes

  1. i love your pictures you are going to do a super duper fantastic job this weekend with the photo shoot. i can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she is so adorable! Pictures look amazing, what camera did you buy ? Good luck with the photo shoot, you will do fine! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my...those photos are simply beautiful. Of course a model is super adorable, my goodness, she looks like a doll. You should be professional photographer, seriously.

    I want to go and buy that camera now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...these pictures are amazing! Love your style :)

    Have a blast at the engagement shoot this weekend...I am sure you are going to rock it {and, of course, I can't wait to see the results :)}

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots! :) so adorable.

    I can't wait to see your first engagement photoshoot, as the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne, seriously!? I thought you had a side photography business going. I can't believe your friend's engagement shoot would be your first ever. Girl, if/when I need pics taken, I would so love to hire you (I'm up in NoVA though). Your eye for pictures is amazing!

    PS - I can't get enough of Kaylee's eyes -- soo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful baby girl yvonne! you will do great on your shoot! you have the eye for it! have a great weekend :)
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I And kudos to you for actually sharing what lens/frame whatev you were using on how you shot the photos :) Have a terrific weekend Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so gorgeous!
    You must be a proud mommy.
    :)

    Sheesh, I need a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is too cute and WOW your camera takes amazing pictures! Happy weekend to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such adorable pictures! I love the desaturated look. :)

    <3 Irene
    Couture Petite
    Twitter:@CouturePetite

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, the pictures are gorgeous. well done you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! She's growing up so fast! She looks lovely and happy! Well done, mommy! :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you stopped by and said hi! Love your blog and you are right, we do have the cutest girls in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Simplyvonne Blog. Don't by shy, say hi! :)