All Started with a K

10:24:00 AM


Bought wooden K at Michaels way back and finally got around to paint it with leftover paint from laundry room. I couldnt find any brushes so I had to use my old makeup brushes lol

Lil Miss Kaylee turned 13 weeks yesterday..this photoshoot I did of her is pure soft and angelic


Look at her eyes! she clearly did not get that from me.

Every month I have been taking putting her on this white chair and documenting her growth. She turned 3 months yesterday! My baby is growing so fast!

Here is her month 1 and 2 } yes she has a lot of hair!! I had to wet her hair for this shoot so that it wont be all crazy..note month 2 :D



You Might Also Like

8 sweet notes

  1. aww, what a lovely project. And look at that cutie pie, love her sweet little dress. Hope you're having a fantastic week Yvonne. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWwww so cute! I love the monthly pics...keep them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an angel! She has the most stylish nursery in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaylee has gotten SO BIG. Happy 13 weeks to her! I can't stop staring at her eyes. So, so precious! She's lucky to have such a gorgeous room to grow up in :)

    PS - I did end up ordering the Amazon tripod and it should be in my hands this weekend. Can not wait! High five to being tripod twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun project. Her pictures are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your daughter is ADORABLE! and her nursery is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww....pretty just like her momma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Simplyvonne Blog. Don't by shy, say hi! :)