Lately (through my phone)

1:37:00 PM

I am officially off the shopping ban. I did pretty well with not buying unnecessary items that I don't need these past few months.  Lately I am just been shopping for basic things; such as this J Crew vintage cotton T-shirt. They are on sale for $14.99 plus another 25% off on all clearance at the store. I love J Crew cotton shirt, the quality is so much better then F21 or HM. The pink shorts are just over $7 but a size 0. I hope I can lose some weight by next summer so I can fit into in a bit better haha!

I love my J Crew café capri in wool. I actually got it for $29.00 after 25% off due to a price mishap on their part.  :) Definitely a new favorite pant to wear all year long.

My simple everyday work outfit.
I love the outdoor in the Fall. Love that the leaves are now changing colors in Virginia and the weather is a lot cooler at night.
Thanks for visiting! 

You Might Also Like

12 sweet notes

  1. I'm totally in love with all of your outfits here- especially those pants in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for making it through your shopping ban! I love those capri pants, the color is really pretty.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for surviving your shopping ban Yvonne! I wish I had more will-power to do that... Hubs always tries to make sure I don't go crazy on buying things I don't really need. haha...

    Love the outfits!! And your family and doggies are so cute. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did a HUGE haul at the outlets; will share them when i get back (designer jeans for cheap, oh my!)

    ps - i LOVE your work outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for making it through the ban :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job for making it through your shopping ban! Those pants are too cute, and I love your simple work outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i put myself on a shopping ban for the year (what people buy me as gifts don't count though) Loooove those pink shorts!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last time I checked we were both on a shopping ban haha - so that has changed .. for the both of us. I have been receiving so many packages in the mail lately! A little treat for myself now that I'm fully employed!

    I'm absolutely in love with your second outfit - If I had a pair of torquoise trousers I would definitely duplicate it! It's so work appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are a fantastic colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some awesome deals! Love how colorful you always are! I need to put myself on a shopping ban! =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great recent purchases! I LOVE the tee and wool pants! You rockin those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the teal blue trousers! perfect!

    Babi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Simplyvonne Blog. Don't by shy, say hi! :)