Look Book: Pretty Shade of Blue (eShakti}10:07:00 PM
I received this beautiful pretty fifties colorblock dress from eShakti few weeks ago, just in time for Kaylee's birthday party! I am a bit of obsessed with stripes so this dress definitely caught my eyes as I was looking through their website. They are now offering size 0-36W! What I love about them is they also provide options to remove/include embroidery, pockets or other embellishments on their products. How cool right?!
eShakti is now offering 20% off to all my readers right now! SMPLYVNNE for promo code!
::From Kaylee's birthday party over the weekend::
Can't wait to share more when I have time to edit the photos!
- I have been wearing braces for about 3 months now and I still feel like an awkward 15 year old girl
( I have about 2 yrs left! OMG)
- I lost about 10lbs due to braces which I guess it is not a bad thing :/
- Starting this weekend, I will train for an 8K run (it's been monthsss since I ran! Wish me luck!)
- I am having a hard time getting my husband to take photos for my look book lol
- I started a new job in a corporate world couple months ago and I am loving it! Super busy therefore I can not blog as much :/
- Super excited about the daylight saving this Sunday!!
Thanks for visiting!