Well Hello There! Take a glimpse of our new home1:12:00 PM
I can not believe it has been months since the last time I blogged. Life has been crazy busy and to be honest, I just couldn't fine the time with my old job. I enjoy blogging but it's definitely time consuming. We just bought a new house so I can not wait to blog about the decorating process and of course, on little miss K too!
1. Hubby got a job in Sioux Falls, South Dakota (my hometown) back in Fall 2013 so we decided it was time to leave Virginia.
2. I left my job as Web Graphic Designer for Dollar Tree Corporation without a job lined up.
3. Hubby took K with him in September so I can stay back to get our home rented and prepare for the move. It was longest 3 months without them! Thank goodness for FaceTime!
4. Landed a job 3 weeks before the move. #nolongerjobless #happydance #idkwhyimhashtagging
5. Bought a new house and we are over the moon about it!
6. Kaylee turned 3! already?!
Here are the photos of our current home. The furnitures are not ours, photos from the seller.
Can't wait to show more photos of what it look like at the moment. We definitely miss our Virginia Beach home but excited for our future in midwest! Stay tuned!