The office

My husband has been taking over the office every since we first moved into our home. He said that it's the one room that he would like to relax, play on the computer without worrying if it's messy or organized. Often when I look at other blogger's office, I am a bit jealous..especially with the nice white parson table. Here are some of my fave:

I love Made By Girl's office! especially her white office chair and lovely wallpaper!






From Ish and Chi Studio I would prob won't want to leave
this room if I have this at my home. Gorgeous!






From Making It Lovely, I LOVE LOVE how her studio is so well organized!




From Eileen Josephine's Flickr, So nice and clean!

We recently bought this expedit bookcase but still need to reorganize it. Image from Stacey Ann Longenecker


Looking at these pictures is making me so tempted to clean out the office! Have a lovely weekend! Happy Friday!!

Comments

Popular Post

Last Minute DIY The Incredibles Baby Costume

:: bits of our home ::

Falling For Fall { Kaylee's edition }